Chairing A Meeting
(c) Copyright 2001 David Dilworth
Welcome Group, Allow Introductions, then Explain Rules-
1. Before Speaking - Everyone must Raise Hand and be Recognized.
2. No Interrupting - unless on a Point of Order.
3. Please Stay on Topic. Add to agenda if another topic needs it.
4. No Name Calling Period ! Not even Hitler.
5. Chair Does Not Give Opinions - Until After everyone else has spoken.
6. There will be a Half-time Constructive Critique by Group. (or use full time Coach)
Chair Must Constantly Scan for -
* Raised Hands
* Where we are on Agenda
When a Motion is made ask -
Is there a Second?
Who would like to begin the Discussion?
All those in Favor?
All those Opposed?